Financial assistance available
Online training :
- Registration fees up to $200: 100% refund of fees
- Registration fees in excess of $200: Refund of $200 + 80% of the excess amount up to a maximum total refund of $500.
- Third-party liability insurance
- You are between 18 and 35 years old
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Quebec
- You hold a valid Quebec health insurance card (RAMQ)
- You are an entrepreneur running an existing business with a legal status, or an entrepreneur whose business is in the start-up phase, or you have a takeover project.
Details and sources
https://www.lojiq.org/english/ (“Entrepreneurship” section)
Create an account and complete the following form:
- A curriculum vitae or a link to your professional profile (LinkedIn)
- Proof of training registration (including proof of payment)
Information that may be required at the time of application
- Interactive lectures
- Case studies, demonstrations and simulations
- Practical exercises
- Distance learning by videoconference with a certified trainer
- Case studies
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel - Word-PowerPoint-Outlook-Access-Teams-OneNote-SharePoint,OneDrive(beginner to advanced)
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D (beginner to advanced)
- Inventor (beginner to intermediate)
- Revit (beginner to advanced)
- 3Ds Max (beginner)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Language courses
Training Subsidies made easy
Discovery and selection
What's your profile?
- Employers, professionals, jobseekers or students?
- Member of a professional order?
- From a visible minority?
- Immigrated to Canada?
- Under 36?
- Permanent resident or Canadian citizen?
- and many other criteria...
The training subsidy selection tool shows you the programs best suited to your profile.
Subsides Selection Tool
Questions about a subsidies program?
Need help choosing a course?Contact
We'll get back to you within one business day.